One to One Consultations
Your Nutritional Therapist will go through these terms of business with you in the first consultation together, please speak with us if there is anything you would like clarified. At this time you are required to sign the bottom of the page to agree to our terms and conditions.
In your first session we will discuss and agree the support you require from your Nutritional Therapist, working together we will review the progress and aims as we go along.
Clinic appointment fees
One to One Consultations
£90.00 per hour
Initial Consultations are typically 1.5 hours
Follow-up Consultations are typically 45 minutes – 1 hour
Consultancy & Corporate Wellness
Half Day £425.00
Full Day £750.00
International Projects / High Profile Clients
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will submit a quotation based on your specific needs and location.
Please request a quotation for home appointments.
Payments can be made by cash, PayPal or bank transfer. You will be invoiced for a 50% deposit payment before the consultation and this should be paid to confirm the appointment.
You are required to pay for sessions that are missed or cancelled with less than 24hrs notice. A 50% cancellation charge applies if appointments are cancelled with less than 24hrs notice. Non-attendance of an appointment will be charged in full.
If you do need to cancel an appointment please let your Nutritional Therapist know at the earliest convenience so we can reschedule your appointment. You can do this by emailing: email@example.com
If a cancellation occurs that is instigated by Meraki Nutrition, and less than 24hrs notice is provided, a 50% fee reduction for your next appointment will apply.
The confidentiality of our clients is treated seriously at Meraki Nutrition. There are however, some limits and exceptions to confidentiality.
If your Nutritional Therapist has serious concerns about your safety or the safety of another person, our confidentiality policy may be adjusted.
Complaints & Concerns
If have any concerns or problems with the service provided, which you have not been able to resolve with your Nutritional Therapist, you may raise this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org who will support you in finding a resolution.
Working With Multiple Consultants at Meraki Nutrition
Your consultant may suggest you see other members of the Meraki Nutrition team to support your goals. Information about your symptoms and condition will be discussed between team members in a secure area so that we can provide you with a co-ordinated treatment plan. Your Nutritional Therapist will ask for your informed consent to share information with the team and ask if there is anything that you want to remain confidential.
It is your responsibility to have a working internet connection for consultations via Skype, telephone and FaceTime. Full consultation charges will apply for scheduled sessions that are unable to connect. There are no additional charges for phone consultations to a UK landline or mobile number.
Our Nutritional Therapists at Meraki Nutrition practice in accordance with the British Association of Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy’s ethical framework.
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns. This approach allows us to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health.
Nutritional therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing. Practitioners consider each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
We will never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with ‘red flag’ signs or symptoms to a medical professional. We will also frequently work alongside a medical professional and communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in a client’s care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided.
We request that our Clients note the following
- The degree of benefit obtainable from nutritional therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional therapy programme.
- Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
- Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
- Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- Your Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your nutritional therapy programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
- Standards of professional practice in nutritional therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct.
- This document only covers the practice of nutritional therapy within this consultation, and your Nutritional Therapist will make it clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary by referring you to other specialist consultants.
The Client understands and agrees to the following
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my Nutritional Therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medications and the nutritional programme.
- It is important that I tell my Nutritional Therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
- If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my Nutritional Therapist promptly for clarification.
- I must contact my Nutritional Therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not permitted without the written consent of both me and my Nutritional Therapist.